Lobster Recods Vault - OOP Records

We have some pretty awesome Lobster Records vinyl that have been out of print for a while now! These will all be shipping mid next week. Some of them don't have very many quantities. All first/original pressings!!

Here is what we have:

Mock Orange "The Record Play"

Buck Wild "Beat Me Silly"

Buck Wild "Full Metal Overdrive"

Joystick "Heavy Chevy"

Whippersnapper "America's Favorite Pastime"

Whippersnapper "The Long Walk"

Staring Back "Many Will Play"

Jargon "S/T"

Check them out here: http://www.shopradiocast.com/brands/Lobster-Records.html

We also have some more exciting Lobster vinyl announcements coming in the near future :)

I still love the Whippersnapper the Long Walk album...such a great record.

I couldn't agree with you more. On my last day of high school I left the parking lot driving like a bat out of hell blasting the first track off this record: A New Chapter. It's been a favorite of mine since. I even have a copy of the album hanging on the wal in my basement ;)

Never got to see these guys live either. I had a couple of chances but something always went wrong. First time they were supposed to play a house show but never showed up (their show the day prior was ridiculously far away so I can't blame them). Secondly, they were on tour with Strung Out but the night I went to see the show they decided to play the Warped Tour instead. I still got to see Strung Out but not Whippersnapper. I was totally bummed. Still am actually...

I couldn't agree with you more. On my last day of high school I left the parking lot driving like a bat out of hell blasting the first track off this record: A New Chapter. It's been a favorite of mine since. I even have a copy of the album hanging on the wal in my basement ;)

Never got to see these guys live either. I had a couple of chances but something always went wrong. First time they were supposed to play a house show but never showed up (their show the day prior was ridiculously far away so I can't blame them). Secondly, they were on tour with Strung Out but the night I went to see the show they decided to play the Warped Tour instead. I still got to see Strung Out but not Whippersnapper. I was totally bummed. Still am actually...

I saw them twice, the first time randomly at the Fireside Bowl when they played with a friends band, right when the Long Walk came out and they thoroughly blew me away. I was so fucking impressed with those songs, only bummer is that I can't stand the first album because it pales in comparison to TLW, because it's pretty generic pop punk, but whatever went on when they wrote these songs is pure magic. Easily one of my top 50 essential records.

here's a set list, I think from the first time I saw them play, but could be from the second time, if it was the first time, they also played their cover of "Holiday Road" after people wouldn't let them stop until they played it.

[image]

Did anyone here ever visit the site punkrocks.net? The guy that used to run it... Kevin (I think was his name) eventually went on to work for Lobster Records. Then they got into some sort of legal trouble with their distro and all of sudden they stopped putting out albums. I wonder if that ever got resolved. It was hard to know what went down since they weren't allowed to talk about it for some fight club-ish reason....