20% off all turntables at Insound

hmm i might have to cave and buy the pro ject lll do you know if they give free shipping ?

Shipping is 10 bucks. The only thing that's keeping me from joining the pro-ject party is that it doesn't auto-stop. I hate when I fall asleep while listening to a record and then have to get up and turn it off when the side ends.

hmm i might have to cave and buy the pro ject lll do you know if they give free shipping ?

Shipping is 10 bucks. The only thing that's keeping me from joining the pro-ject party is that it doesn't auto-stop. I hate when I fall asleep while listening to a record and then have to get up and turn it off when the side ends.

that's what i hate most about my turntable too :(

haha dude, it's not gonna be finished for another month; i'm just gettin the ingredients now (although I'm tradin bottles of beer for those, so shit is gonna be dirt cheap to make haha). My other batch (an IPA) should be at least semi-carbonated by then; I'll swing some of that by and check out your new turntable, hah