BRANDTSON - Send Us A Signal TESTS now available

We have finally put the test pressings for BRANDTSON'S Send Us A Signal. There's two types. Both have hand made covers by Ohio Pride. The black vinyl/red cover is limited to 20 copies, most of which went to Kickstarter pledgers. The orange marble/blue cover version is limited to 5, and 3 are available in the store right now.

[image][image]

[image]

Pst... There are also the last three copies of the limited white tour edition of the Emery record.

These are all ready to ship immediately.

http://dreamoverrecords.storenvy.com

oh goodie. just what the world needs... another label that gets 20+ test presses made just to sell them.

oh goodie! just what the world needs... another poster that posts 20+ posts about how people should run their labels.

Test presses were something Kickstarter pledgers wanted. I offered 20. I got 20. 12 were pledged for, there's 8 left. The 5 colored tests were what the plant sent me first.

I think I'm selling the regular tests cheaper than I've ever seen anyone sell tests for, and they have pretty extensive hand-made art. If you don't want it, you definitely shouldn't buy it.

i feel the biggest issue with all these "test presses" is the sheer amount that these smaller labels are getting. not that they're selling them, because people do actually want them, but to get 15 or more is just ridiculous. the only reason i can see getting 15 or more is just to sell as many as possible. whatever happened to getting like 8 or fewer test and randomly giving out the ones that aren't being saved for the label or band in customers' orders. also kickstarter is a joke.

Nick isn't trying to rip anyone off. He sold me two tests plus another limited variant of the record for $60 ppd. He wouldn't have lowered the prices just because of the pressure from the consumer renegades on this board.

The quality of these tests is by far the best I've ever seen.