Anyone watch Breaking Bad?

hickey

Breaking Bad is my new favorite show. It's on Sundays at 10 p.m. on AMC...staring Bryan Cranston (Hal from Malcom In The Middle; Dr. Watley from Seinfeld).

Anyway, it's about a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with a terminal illness so he decides to use is knowledge of chemistry to make crystal meth in order to have money to leave for his family.

The show is fucking brutal. But so good. Highly recommended.

It's really a great show. It's a little hard to watch sometimes because some of the stuff is so fucking insane. Having a relative who was addicted to meth I figured I wouldn't be able to watch it (you know, overly critical of it's portrayal of an awful drug) but it's just really well done.

I agree that it's tough to watch sometimes, but that's what makes it great, in my opinion. Seeing an average man struggling with morality in situations like this is really jarring. And despite the shit he does, I find myself rooting for him because he's deep down a good guy...like that scene in the clothing store with his son...he earned my respect there.

Just wait. The second and third episodes are where it gets really good. The one thing that bothers me about it is the editing of curse words. I makes me think the show was shopped to Showtime or HBO and wound up on AMC. That, or they tried to keep it real with the dialog and decided it'd be more effective to edit it out.

Just wait. The second and third episodes are where it gets really good. The one thing that bothers me about it is the editing of curse words. I makes me think the show was shopped to Showtime or HBO and wound up on AMC. That, or they tried to keep it real with the dialog and decided it'd be more effective to edit it out.

forreal dude. the nudity too. i really liked the first episode. i'm definitely into it.

I've never seen anything on AMC. Is it like FX (shows like the Shield, Nip/Tuck) where they have some partial nudity (butts and side boob) and mild cursing (shit, bitch, etc) or is it more like big network TV like NBC, CBS, and ABC?

I'm going to watch it soon, so I guess I'll find out.

AMC is like FX baby brother..they can be kinda risque...but...its not fx where christian troy can say "cum face"...or at least i havent heard it on amc yet..as i watch this show and i watched breaking bad

when bryan cranston flipped on the kids in the clothing store in episode one of this waas great