I'm a Tour Pressing!!!!...and need a life!!!!

jhulud

Guest baseball
Would she rather I buy clothes. Who needs clothes when they got records.

Case in point.

I currently own/wear 1 (!) pair of jeans and cycle through about 6-8 t-shirts. And yes, one of those t-shirts is a Vinyl Collective one 8-).

And I have exactly 5 sets of work clothes, 1 for each day.

Guest baseball
God I'm glad I don't have to "dress up" or wear a uniform for work. That shit sucks.

Just one of those things you get used to. Bugs me how you get treated differently though. Especially if you're shopping for a high cost item or interacting with an authority figure like a cop.

I work in pajamas some days. most days I just wear a t-shirt and jeans. most of the times with slippers on though.

eventually I would like to get back into a suit and tie but I'll have to wait until I finally graduate from college though. which means waiting until my wife completes her second degree. so it's a while off I guess.

God I'm glad I don't have to "dress up" or wear a uniform for work. That shit sucks.

Business casual for the win!

As much as I loved wearing jeans when I worked for Morton Salt, the other requirements (steel toe shoes, hard hat, ear plugs and hairnet every time I walked out of the engineering office was a pain from time to time)...

my girlfriend keeps calling me a nerd...but i'm totally ok with that and apparently so is she.

i took her to a record store around home last weekend and spent a good hour and a half or so in there and she seemed to relatively enjoy herself. right before we left she found a brandy new against me! rar shirt for $5...apparently she owned one in college and someone "borrowed" it...to top it off a liberace record was wrapped up in it. haha

yea dressing up for work is weird. i rock the shirt and tie daily even a lot of the company doesn't...accounting seems to be some of the few that do. it's weird...i get half the people who look at me like i'm a dick (or so i think) cause i waltz in out of college sporting my tie and having a decent job...the other half treat you with some kind of odd respect. its really interesting seeing people look at you when youre dressed like that out of work. the best part is i occasionally see coworkers on the outside and they talk an hour to figure out who i am because i'm dressed like a normal 23 year old orgcorer lawlz.

Yes, it does....i'm glad i can wear the same clothes to work as i wore the night before to a show. That way, if i went out, and stayed a friends house, i can still wake up and go to work, and not have to worry about changing...