Best Animated Show In The Last Decade?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess
...because our intelligence level is measured by our knowledge of cartoons from the last decade?

This is just the first of several tests. Next, we're moving onto the best political satire in the last decade.

no, that just means you're unaware of the exact year that the simpsons began.

That's kinda my point. I'm not talking about people who don't know what year a certain cartoon was made. I'm talking about people who see a list of cartoons and claim some are missing when they're flat out wrong (wikipedia?).

You're just being biased to the subject matter. You don't care and your bias is so great that the people who are wrong are justified, and I'm somehow wrong for making the list because people don't care. I only made a point about people on forums being generally stupid or at least acting that way.

As far as inteligence, if you genuinely base your inteligence on whom you debate on forums with dudes you don't know anything about, then I don't know what to tell you.

Worst thread 2011

Worst poster 2011

Also every post made by user raidenradio in this thread is now tied for worst post 2011.

Damn the elitist fucktards that inhabit this pisshole of a forum don't like me? That actually makes me happy. I promise to sweep these awards as long as I post here.

To those who are cool members ignore this, but for the rest of you, go fuck your face through your ass you boytouching shitsippers.

it never fails...

any time someones intelligence is questioned during an internet argument, the first step is ALWAYS an attempt at flawless grammar.

dude. chill the fuck out. you listed some lame-ass cartoons, and missed out on some important animation. probably because you only sampled from what you saw on old tv schedules from cartoon network and nickelodeon.

dude. chill the fuck out. you listed some lame-ass cartoons, and missed out on some important animation. probably because you only sampled from what you saw on old tv schedules from cartoon network and nickelodeon.

Actually, the process of the 32 cartoons was as follows:

-Wikipedia page listing all of the cartoons that were conceived from 2000-present http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_from_2000s

-Making a list of all of the cartoons that were made in the USA minus the ones that have less than 10 episodes

-That yielded a list of 116. From that I ranked them in order of how many episodes.

-Then I re-listed them in order of google hits searching for the name of the episode in quotes with the words 'cartoon show' at the end. Re-ranking.

-Then I re-listed them in order of people on Facebook who "like" the show's fanpage.

-Then I took the 3 ranking and averaged them for it's final ranking.

-Then I put them in order #1-116 (American Dad was the #1 seed.)

-From there I chopped the list down to 64 for the tournament. Then having looking at the list I realized that I hadn't heard of more than half of them and I watch a lot of cartoons. So I figured that 64 was too many and cut it down to 32.

-Then I seeded the pairings similar to an NCAA bracket (1 vs. 32, 16 vs. 17, 8 vs. 25, 9 vs. 24, etc.)

Not that I think any of you will care and it will probably encite more mocking. But your post is just very wrong. Don't believe me? Retrace my steps, your list will look very similar.

And as far as your assertion that I just took ones I liked, 12 of the 32 shows I've never seen and most of that 12 I've never heard of.

And as far as chilling the fuck out I'm way past that.This thread is just the epitome of how shitty everyone is to randoms on this board. It's retarded. You can look at my post history and see that I've been nothing but nice to everyone here until they turn shitty towards me or someone else.

Let me get this straight, "cockgobbler" was too sophomoric for you but "fuck your face through your ass you boytouching shitsippers" is fair game?

Yes. Shitsipper is a word I just made up for that post. I find it's extra hilarious cause it makes me think of a person with a martini glass filled with diarhea and they're just lightly "sipping" it. Perhaps while wearing a monocle.

Cockgobbler, man that's just really not funny.

Actually, the process of the 32 cartoons was as follows:

-Wikipedia page listing all of the cartoons that were conceived from 2000-present http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_from_2000s

-Making a list of all of the cartoons that were made in the USA minus the ones that have less than 10 episodes

-That yielded a list of 116. From that I ranked them in order of how many episodes.

-Then I re-listed them in order of google hits searching for the name of the episode in quotes with the words 'cartoon show' at the end. Re-ranking.

-Then I re-listed them in order of people on Facebook who "like" the show's fanpage.

-Then I took the 3 ranking and averaged them for it's final ranking.

-Then I put them in order #1-116 (American Dad was the #1 seed.)

-From there I chopped the list down to 64 for the tournament. Then having looking at the list I realized that I hadn't heard of more than half of them and I watch a lot of cartoons. So I figured that 64 was too many and cut it down to 32.

-Then I seeded the pairings similar to an NCAA bracket (1 vs. 32, 16 vs. 17, 8 vs. 25, 9 vs. 24, etc.)

Not that I think any of you will care and it will probably encite more mocking. But your post is just very wrong. Don't believe me? Retrace my steps, your list will look very similar.

And as far as your assertion that I just took ones I liked, 12 of the 32 shows I've never seen and most of that 12 I've never heard of.

And as far as chilling the fuck out I'm way past that.This thread is just the epitome of how shitty everyone is to randoms on this board. It's retarded. You can look at my post history and see that I've been nothing but nice to everyone here until they turn shitty towards me or someone else.

and i thought i had a lot of free time..