PO: Tigers Jaw - Spirit Desire 7" (2nd press)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone

Thought I'd give you guys a quick update on these Tigers Jaw 7" represses and their shipping status.

Basically, the last batch went out on Saturday (04/16), so keep your eyes peeled if you haven't gotten your goodies yet.

Keep in mind that if you ordered the record along with the Monument or Restorations 12-inches, they probably haven't gone out yet ... but they will tomorrow or Wednesday.

If you ordered only Monument, your package has been shipped as well.

And if anyone ordered only the Restorations LP, those will hopefully go out by the end of the week.

I apologize for the delay. Honestly, putting out three new records at (basically) the same time wasn't the best idea in the world as it has taken me much longer than expected to plow through 300 + pre-orders. While Will helped assemble most of the vinyl / inserts / jackets, I had to do the majority of the actual packing / mailing myself. If Tiny Engines was my full-time job, it would be no probl-emo ... but unfortunately, it's not.

In the future we're going to try some new things to avoid delays as much as possible ... like maybe having the vinyl pressing plant assemble everything for us. I think we're also going to set up our web store so if you buy a record, you'll instantly get a download of the mp3s.

Anyway, now that I've cleared most of these pre-orders out, from now on if you place an order, it will ship within a few days. Again, thanks for your patience and support. We really appreciate everything!

Up next - CSTVT - The Echo & The Light Repress + LP from awesome new mystery band!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...