PO: RADIOHEAD - The King of Limbs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody from Canada got theirs yet? I got excited when I thought it was coming straight from UK, because I always get stuff super fast from UK as opposed to US. Now I'm thinking maybe they shipped one batch to the States for North America distribution.... which would explain why it's taking so long.

I have rarely been so disappointed with a limited edition. Not at all worth the price difference, and crappy shipping to boot.

Rarely has Radiohead let me down with their aesthetic and their packaging choices. This is a pretty big one though...

I agree. How much does a newspaper cost to print? $.50? Put that with a double 10" and the price quadruples.

Now I'm too worried about mine being beat up. I already knew going into the PO what this set would look like so I'm not worried about that. Just thinking it's going to show up all damaged, if it ever decides to show at all. Does anyone have experience with Sandbags customer service? Wonder if they will replace packaging that is damaged badly.

Now I'm too worried about mine being beat up. I already knew going into the PO what this set would look like so I'm not worried about that. Just thinking it's going to show up all damaged, if it ever decides to show at all. Does anyone have experience with Sandbags customer service? Wonder if they will replace packaging that is damaged badly.

Well if it helps any my package was perfectly fine.

Mine says shipped on April 28th as well. Seems odd it's taking this long. But I guess it went from the UK...to an address in the states and then out to us. I am finally gonna just just up and have patience till June 2nd.

Edit - Thanks Jared, good to know. Gives me a bit of hope about it arriving okay.

Mine says shipped on April 28th as well. Seems odd it's taking this long. But I guess it went from the UK...to an address in the states and then out to us. I am finally gonna just just up and have patience till June 2nd.

Edit - Thanks Jared, good to know. Gives me a bit of hope about it arriving okay.

No problem, man.

I had a mini radiohead day while I was pressing buttons. Listened to this for the first time all the way through and 7 of those 12" singles they have out. Are their more then 12 of those?

I'm talking about these.

814588 EP RADIOHEAD PYRAMID $7.98

814589 EP RADIOHEAD NOSURPR $7.98

814590 EP RADIOHEAD HIGH&DR $7.98

814591 EP RADIOHEAD MYIRON $7.98

814593 EP RADIOHEAD CREEP $7.98

814594 EP RADIOHEAD DRILL $7.98

814595 EP RADIOHEAD FAKEPL $7.98

814597 EP RADIOHEAD STREET $7.98

814598 EP RADIOHEAD PARANOI $7.98

814599 EP RADIOHEAD KARMAPO $7.98