PO: The Strokes - Angles

• 2 weeks later...

they ARE the fucking strokes. thats why they can do whatever the crap they want and still be amaaazing. I am pretty freaking excited about this. there are a few bands in this world that I will buy every release from until I die, or until they just really start sucking (kings of leon), and the strokes is definitely one of them

the strokes started sucking when Room on Fire came out.

they ARE the fucking strokes. thats why they can do whatever the crap they want and still be amaaazing. I am pretty freaking excited about this. there are a few bands in this world that I will buy every release from until I die, or until they just really start sucking (kings of leon), and the strokes is definitely one of them

the strokes started sucking when Room on Fire came out.

neato screato, man...well I guess there always has to be a dude that goes against what everyone else likes. so props to ya for being that guy with The Strokes 8-)

everything I see says that the clear is UK, and the clear ones come up as being more expensive than the US release; US being like $14 and the clear UK one being about $27 USD:

http://www.importcds.com/Music/1918079/Strokes-Angles-Vinyl-LP

that also shows a later release date =\ I do want the clear though if they are available in the US. either way I really want one lolz

everything I see says that the clear is UK, and the clear ones come up as being more expensive than the US release; US being like $14 and the clear UK one being about $27 USD:

http://www.importcds.com/Music/1918079/Strokes-Angles-Vinyl-LP

that also shows a later release date =\ I do want the clear though if they are available in the US. either way I really want one lolz

Oh I wasn't aware of that. Got mine for £11.99 plus postage. Just listening now for the first time.....track 1 side B...really not impressed so far.

sooo I went to a local record store on lunch to buy Is This It, and the dude at the counter was a big enough sweetheart to dig Angles out of a box and say screw the street date. I listened to a couple songs on the A side before I had to come back to work and yeah it seems like this is going to be a grower. Thats how I was with their last album though so we shall see..