CSTVT - Silkscreened 7" Pictures / Now Shipping

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the picture and couldn't say no! my goodness does that clear look nice... i also decided it was a good time to snag the daytrader record. any chance there are any blue copies left? it told me to choose black, but blue would rule.

aw man. i think i jumped the gun in excitement. i sent an email to the mailorder address. hope it gets read before it gets shipped. :o

Ordered. Forgot all about this release! Nice one Jeff!

Thanks! I can't take any of the credit as the design was all the bands (and the artists) but I am very happy to make such a cool looking product available, especially at $5. Almost no money will be made on this release when we sell every copy, but who cares!

Haha wow that looks awesome! Allison hooked me up with a test press a while ago, I forgot I had even ordered a Gray copy. I'm looking forward to getting a good digital version along with it.

Those black records with silkscreened covers aren't tests, they're just black records with blank labels.

jeff - just PM'd you with a question about the preorder. psyched!

Haha dude I got like 2 emails, a message in your order, and a PM from you! I will email you back, in a minute. :)

sorry brotha'. wanted to catch you before it shipped :). didn't mean to pester! i don't think i had a message in the order though!

Haha dude I got like 2 emails, a message in your order, and a PM from you! I will email you back, in a minute. :)

sorry brotha'. wanted to catch you before it shipped :). didn't mean to pester! i don't think i had a message in the order though!

No worries, just an FYI for the future I barely ever check PMs here. I will try to get you both rarer colors!