iPad 2

Keeping with the same pricepoints, it's definitely a nice upgrade for the second iteration.

-Front/back cameras

-33% thinner

-.2lbs lighter

-2x faster processor

And it's still getting the 10 hour battery life.

I still don't need a tablet, but I'd still place the iPad at the top of my list if I was in the market for one.

Edit - I don't think I used the word 'still' enough times.

I've actually been thinking about getting rid of my iPhone and getting a cheap monthly phone plan and getting an iPad and just paying the monthly data for the iPad whenever I need it. Not sure if that would save me money over the long haul or not.

My phone bill sucks ass.

Depending on which iPhone you have it could pay for a large chunk of the iPad.

I sold my iPhone 3GS 32GB for 400 bucks and it completely paid for my iPhone 4 32GB.

I sent my MacBook Pro back (i got it 11 days before the new model came out), and am waiting about a week, between sending it back and waiting for the new model in the mail.. so I picked up an iPad just to hold me over (with intentions of returning it when my macbook comes in).. but I gotta admit, I love it. Will definitely be picking up an iPad2

I've actually been thinking about getting rid of my iPhone and getting a cheap monthly phone plan and getting an iPad and just paying the monthly data for the iPad whenever I need it. Not sure if that would save me money over the long haul or not.

My phone bill sucks ass.

I sold my iPhone 3GS 32GB for 400 bucks and it completely paid for my iPhone 4 32GB.

Oooo.... good point.

Oooo.... good point.

I sold mine about a week after the iPhone 4 came out. I'm not really sure how much each model is going for now but it's definitely worth checking out.

I've wanted an iPad since the first one came out if for nothing else to draw on. It'd be a lot more convenient than dragging my laptop and tablet around, not that it's really that inconvenient to begin with but regardless, it reduces the amount of stuff you have to drag around and is beastly well designed. +For plane rides and road trips or traveling in general it'd be pretty phenomenal to have.

I really don't like how they omitted a lot of features fans were clamoring for specifically SD support, I just don't see any reason not to include this except to cash in on more money which is part of the reason why I hate apple in the first place. This is really what I can't wait to get my hands on

[image]

http://www.notionink.com/features.php