BTBAM • The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hope the stores in Maryland (or Colorado) will be carrying this...

wtf? I too love BTBAM and I am also from Maryland but in a couple weeks I'll be vacationing in Colorado.

Haha, solid. I'm moving out there soon...I think. But a few stores said they'd already ordered them around the Annapolis area.

• 1 month later...
Definitely the one RSD release I would have loved to have.

http://looneytunescds.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/rsd/

Shipping prices are crazy tho

Thanks Travis. Yeah shipping is nuts I'll have to think about it. Hopefully someone on here has an extra copy their willing to part with or something.

Thanks Travis. Yeah shipping is nuts I'll have to think about it. Hopefully someone on here has an extra copy their willing to part with or something.

just buy it if you want it dude. It's only going to get more expensive, I've seen two on ebay go for over fifty bucks already. There's only 250 of each color.

just buy it if you want it dude. It's only going to get more expensive, I've seen two on ebay go for over fifty bucks already. There's only 250 of each color.

Hey, did you end up giving chuck his money back?

What all four look like. Signed.

What are the things in the lefthand corner with the album art on it?

Nice score, btw. I met them and mastodon last year at RSD in Raleigh. Howd you get all four colors signed though? haha

They are just pictures of the album that they had for signing. Went with my girlfriend we each for two signed and one of those pictures.