BTBAM • The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues

Record Store Day release.

Between the Buried and Me "The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogs" 1000 copies only on 4 different colors of vinyl (Colors will *not* be indicated on package)

This is news to me.

Does anyone know if a larger press will be done outside of Record Store Day? Would it be safe to assume?

RSD is far from an option, for my location. Even if it gets mass-produced at a later time, I still think it'd be cool to own a colored copy. If anyone is attending RSD and wouldn't mind going out of their way to grab a copy of this, I'd be willing to reimburse you double its cost. Just throwing it out there, if anyone can help a guy out.

Really digging the direction the band has been going with Colors and The Great Misdirect. The prog has always been welcomed, and the whole conceptual-story bit has me pretty intrigued. Quite interested to see where they'll take this project.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like more info too.

so its 1000 total - 250 of 4 colors? without you know what color it is...

i can swoop you an extra...i plan on going to RSD early this year.

Would be immensely grateful. I have no idea how quickly they may go, but yeah. I would only assume you're looking at four variants with a press of 250 each. Would honestly be happy with any color.

Fuck! So its completely random what colors you get?! Im gonna have to buy like 10 copies when I go lol. Derek you can have the doubles I get lol

That's awfully generous of you. It would be safe to assume that all the hardcore variant collectors will indeed be whoring as many copies as they can. [And lurking eBay at a later time.] I have no idea how RSD works, but I'm hoping that a quantity-cap of some sort is put into place.