Record Store Finds - September

matt

this thread is dedicated to the folks who search out the used bins at local record stores. this has always been the most fun to search out a sought after record. sorry ebay you bore me...

anyhow today for me

Judge - Bringin it Down - Orange

Chain of Strength - The One Thing That Still Holds True - Gray

both sealed, both oop, both $10. there were plenty of other things i passed up since i dont have the cash right now but soon i shall return to pillage.

i scour the used vinyl sections of record stores on a weekly basis. unfortunately, i usually turn up nothing.

i did however find a morning again - the cleanest war lp on clear blue which i was pretty excited about. a couple of months ago i got three of the isis remix lps for 6.99 and isis - live 3.19.03 for 8.99 used.i also came across two copies of living sacrafice - hammering process lps (one on purple/hand numbered and one on grey marble) which ive since sold because after listening to it, it just didn't hit me quite the way that it used to. of course this is all spanning about the last year or so which is why i say i usually turn up nothing.

scouring record stores is a lot fun though because theres always that hope youre going to across a real gem.

this thread is dedicated to the folks who search out the used bins at local record stores. this has always been the most fun to search out a sought after record. sorry ebay you bore me...

anyhow today for me

both sealed, both oop, both $10. there were plenty of other things i passed up since i dont have the cash right now but soon i shall return to pillage.

what record store was that at? just curious. im not going to run over there right away...just askin

anyhow today for me

Sweet finds! Where was that at? I was just at Vinyl Solution in Huntington yesterday and I got:

Over My Dead Body - Sink Or Swim Green Swirl $7

Force of Change - The Bond We Share Green $2

and I got 88 Fingers Louie - Behind Bars for $1 at Electric Chir

I found your avatar in a used bin for 7 bucks a couple weeks ago. I was stoked!

if thats directed towards me then fuucck. congrats, im insanely jealous. i have manic compression but havent managed to score slip yet. where'd you find it at?

It was :) I found it at some place in Chicago when I was there a couple weeks ago. I forget the name of it, but it was rad! I got a bunch of stuff there, including the Eddie Murphy album with the hit Party of the Time haha

if thats directed towards me then fuucck. congrats, im insanely jealous. i have manic compression but havent managed to score slip yet. where'd you find it at?

It was :) I found it at some place in Chicago when I was there a couple weeks ago. I forget the name of it, but it was rad! I got a bunch of stuff there, including the Eddie Murphy album with the hit Party of the Time haha

you should trade it to me sir orrrr ill give you $21 for it TRIPLE your paying price...