Helmet Strap it On/Meantime reissues ORG

Stopped home real quick during my lunch and had Meantime waiting for me. I received (and was hoping for) a blue copy. It's transparent and looks awesome. Really goes with the album cover. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up on red somewhere down the line.

Listening to it now and I hear much improvement. The guitars sound much clearer and it sounds more full. Bass guitar seems louder as well.

Now I'm no audio genius, and I'm hoping that I'm just not making myself hear all this haha. But I've listened to this album thousands of times since it's release and I put in the original press and it just doesn't sound as clear or hard-hitting IMO.

I'll post pics of mine shortly.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped home real quick during my lunch and had Meantime waiting for me. I received (and was hoping for) a blue copy. It's transparent and looks awesome. Really goes with the album cover. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up on red somewhere down the line.

Listening to it now and I hear much improvement. The guitars sound much clearer and it sounds more full. Bass guitar seems louder as well.

Now I'm no audio genius, and I'm hoping that I'm just not making myself hear all this haha. But I've listened to this album thousands of times since it's release and I put in the original press and it just doesn't sound as clear or hard-hitting IMO.

Was there a sticker on the outside or anything noting that it was a colored copy?

Was there a sticker on the outside or anything noting that it was a colored copy?

Yep, there was a circular sticker that said "COLOR VINYL" on the top right corner of the shrink-wrap.

Will IVWT ever do a "now in stock" email notification feature? I want to make sure I get one of these.

They send out a weekly e-mail with the things that have been re-stocked or added to the store.

Thanks but i was looking for a colored copy..Insound has the black only...

The linked page has 2 link to purchase the album. INsound and this one...

http://www.orgmusic.com/?page_id=1915

Here you will find the colored versions, chosen at random. \m/

Thanks a lot for your tentative to help me, i really appreciate it, but the question is the ORGmusic doesn't ship outside Usa, this is the reason i was asking for someone that know another place to buy the colored one...

The linked page has 2 link to purchase the album. INsound and this one...

http://www.orgmusic.com/?page_id=1915

Here you will find the colored versions, chosen at random. \m/

Thanks a lot for your tentative to help me, i really appreciate it, but the question is the ORGmusic doesn't ship outside Usa, this is the reason i was asking for someone that know another place to buy the colored one...

Ohh, right on.

• 3 weeks later...