Wharf Rats (P.O.S./Anti-Flag/Alexisonfire/A.K.A.s)

I feel like Building Better Bombs are taking a permanent back seat to everything else P.O.S. is doing these days. grrr.

everyone should own this! /500 and still available, it's criminal!

http://initrecords.com/details.php?id=108

Totally forgot about this band. Picking one of these up now, thanks for the tip.

I feel like Building Better Bombs are taking a permanent back seat to everything else P.O.S. is doing these days. grrr.

everyone should own this! /500 and still available, it's criminal!

http://initrecords.com/details.php?id=108

+1 for this, I have been in a Hardcore/Thrash sort of mood tonight. Just bought a bunch of Dangers records too. What is money?

nice. Building Better Bombs rules. i just wish another band they played with around town, Assassinations, didn't break up! fuckers. i'd love to put a record by them :D

and ordered Wharf Rats. pretty far off though.

Didn't Init say that a new BBB record was due out this year?

nice. Building Better Bombs rules. i just wish another band they played with around town, Assassinations, didn't break up! fuckers. i'd love to put a record by them :D

and ordered Wharf Rats. pretty far off though.

yes, but I thought he said last year they were due for something as well when Chibalo came out. P.O.S. has a lot of shit on his plate, it's been about 4 years since the last BBB release now.

yes, but I thought he said last year they were due for something as well when Chibalo came out. P.O.S. has a lot of shit on his plate, it's been about 4 years since the last BBB release now.

Yeah, not to mention the other guys from BBB are doing backing on P.O.S.' new album so who knows. I agree though their new records needs to happen. Luckily Freak Out Squares is good enough to hold up all this time.

Yeah, not to mention the other guys from BBB are doing backing on P.O.S.' new album so who knows. I agree though their new records needs to happen. Luckily Freak Out Squares is good enough to hold up all this time.

hell yes. what did you think of that Kill The Vultures 12"?

hell yes. what did you think of that Kill The Vultures 12"?

Enjoyed it very much, they need to release a full on vinyl