Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I'm just messing. No such luck. Still in the "fulfilling order" stage. I did order it alone because I didn't want to risk getting the in-stock items shipped to me! I figured there was no harm done but using Paypal to just "test buy" this item. I have a feeling I won't have a chance to get it tomorrow anyway :(

no more stupid posts like that from me. If I Post something updated here on out I will be dead serious. Lo siento!

literally JUST CLOSE 25 seconds ago cause they changed their hours.

mother fucker i called at 6:58 and then was getting through the menu then right at 7 it automatically switched over to the message it is now.

how am i supposed to get this when it goes up for the price if i cant call?

literally JUST CLOSE 25 seconds ago cause they changed their hours.

Were you going to try to call? Yeah they even waived the shipping from me. HT Customer service pretty much rules.

I also received the remainder (5 other records) in the mail today. Speedy shipping, all VERY WELL packed. This was my first time ordering online via HT. Job well done, will definitely order from again.

Your best bet is to call tomorrow at 6 AM PST when they re open their customer service lines again.

wont be anywhere near a computer at 3 PM my time. bummer.

You don't have to be, just call them. I didn't use my computer at all, I just gave them my order number and asked if it was available to purchase / process and they assured me that I could get it for the HT Cash price and have it processed correctly this time around. :)

When you check out, they ask you for your Credit Card info over the phone though, can't use paypal unless it's a transaction that's being done over the computer.

Worth a shot man, good luck!

stopped by my closest store - would not sell until tomorrow. i frequent that store, and even 'knowing' the manager - she wouldn't. not mad - in fact, props to her for standing ground. was also told they would not put any on hold either. meh, stopping by at lunch tomorrow.

Funny.. All but 1 were put on hold at my local HT.. And by workers! The manager let me put it on hold Friday.. Went to pick it up Saturday and she wouldn't sell because of Tuesday street date. However, she was kind enough to hold it for me til tomorrow.

wont be anywhere near a computer at 3 PM my time. bummer.

You don't have to be, just call them. I didn't use my computer at all, I just gave them my order number and asked if it was available to purchase / process and they assured me that I could get it for the HT Cash price and have it processed correctly this time around. :)

When you check out, they ask you for your Credit Card info over the phone though, can't use paypal unless it's a transaction that's being done over the computer.

i use skype on my computer to call. my dutch phone is a shitty pre-paid and i dont have more than a few euros on it. i guess i just hope this is still up by the time i get home from efteling.

i use skype on my computer to call. my dutch phone is a shitty pre-paid and i dont have more than a few euros on it. i guess i just hope this is still up by the time i get home from efteling.

Yo man ! if i am able to get my order through I will get a copy for you as well. Don't count on me though but I will try!

stopped by my closest store - would not sell until tomorrow. i frequent that store, and even 'knowing' the manager - she wouldn't. not mad - in fact, props to her for standing ground. was also told they would not put any on hold either. meh, stopping by at lunch tomorrow.

Funny.. All but 1 were put on hold at my local HT.. And by workers! The manager let me put it on hold Friday.. Went to pick it up Saturday and she wouldn't sell because of Tuesday street date. However, she was kind enough to hold it for me til tomorrow.

workers? damn. glad you're able to get one. i gotta call my local closest one the moment they open to put one on hold. Yikes!

workers? damn. glad you're able to get one. i gotta call my local closest one the moment they open to put one on hold. Yikes!

I doubt the kids that work there even will listen to them, but I'm glad I'm able to get one.

i appreciate that man but i gotta call them myself so i can get teh HT cash price and free shipping they promised.

ahh word good call. Hope you are able to get the discount and free shipping. Slick deal!

In that vein, hope everyone on here is able to snag a copy. Thanks again for pressing this again Travis. You are the man!