Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of people are going to miss this especially since for now you have to use the direct link and they are going to be sooooooo pissed. Sorry in advance.

even with the higher press number you think people will miss? i am thinking it'll linger all weekend and be found somehow. plus, with the higher press number, secondary market will be saturated.

i grabbed one though - thank you, again.

For those that ordered this, are you getting the out of stock email?

These might not actually be for sale til Tuesday even though that link is live.

No sir, but I did have a glitch when I tried to checkout the first time.

No glitch.

No out of stock e-mail.

Tracking order: Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later.

I have a 3 hour work meeting 9-12 on Tuesday. hoping i don't miss. if not, a few stores near work and home have it.

I hope these orders don't get canceled. I ordered some stuff with the coupon code and paid shipping (I used my code and wouldn't have bought stuff and waited until this was truly released...due to the added shipping cost). If these do get canceled I'm starting to get concerned about Hot Topic having all these live links for products that aren't available. I've gotten a few orders canceled (not the Thrice) but a couple more. I mean up until few hours ago it said sold out...why would it go live unless it was available? It seems like someone could monitor this stuff a little better.

I hope these orders don't get canceled. I ordered some stuff with the coupon code and paid shipping (I used my code and wouldn't have bought stuff and waited until this was truly released...due to the added shipping cost). If these do get canceled I'm starting to get concerned about Hot Topic having all these live links for products that aren't available. I've gotten a few orders canceled (not the Thrice) but a couple more. I mean up until few hours ago it said sold out...why would it go live unless it was available? It seems like someone could monitor this stuff a little better.

There's a massive amount of product on the site, its not like someone is going to monitor every item thats on there. The link that was posted was obviously not suppose to be live yet which is why this record isnt under the New Arrivals or under the overall Vinyl section.

Sorry if this is causing any problems.

link came up in a google search for me :shrug:

Yea I assume if its not in this section http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music.jsp or this section http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl.jsp then its not "real"

So I should wait to order?? I don't want to miss out. Maybe I'll order just in case