free stuff thread

this is the thread where people post things that they have lying around and want to get rid of for free (or just for shipping charges)

Books, posters, shirts, records, etc. etc., whatever you have.

I made a thread like this on another message board I post on, and it turned out awesome!

The only rule is, don't come in here requesting specific stuff, because people did that before and it turned really lame real fast.

Here's what I have up for grabs at the moment!

V For Vendetta Poster:

[image]

The Wonder Years poster:

looks like this, but says the wonder years on it

[image]

Im not sure on the exact sized, but theyre both quite large. And ill ship em out for free, but they will come folded in a mailer, as I dont have any poster tubes. First come, first serve!

Post more shit!

Guest kingbuzzo

I've got a bunch of music and film magazines that I will throw up later if anyone would like them.

I've also been kicking around the idea of seeing if anyone would want to trade books. When my dad passed away I got a bunch of his novels and some I won't read and others I've read and don't have any need for them anymore. I figured I'd see if anyone else had books they'd want to post up and trade around the board.

Guest vinyldoa

damn, would have loved that wonder years poster

I got some posters hanging around that I'll probably take pics of and put up later