PO: Fireworks - "Gospel" LP

when i googled 'fireworks gospel lp preorder' links to SRC were the first three results.

they say they only put up P/Os with the labels permission, but i find it hard to believe that they were given the ok to do that when triple crown hasn't even posted them yet.

that being said, i'd like to purchase this album.

Excited to own this soon. I heard the album back in February. No doubt it will be the best pop-punk album out this year. The last song on the album is jaw-droppingly awesome.

Also, I got my Bonfires 7"s, but have yet to receive my test presses from Jeff (which he said he shipped on March 15th).

Excited to own this soon. I heard the album back in February. No doubt it will be the best pop-punk album out this year. The last song on the album is jaw-droppingly awesome.

Also, I got my Bonfires 7"s, but have yet to receive my test presses from Jeff (which he said he shipped on March 15th).

They're coming! Seriously unreal amount of mail going out in the last 2 weeks.

Got my Bonfires in today. And I will wait to see what the deal is with this LP.

Also after looking into it I think I was shorted a poster. I think we're supposed to get one for each color and I only got 3. Not a big deal, just sayin'.

same here I also only got 3 posters.

hm maybe there are only 3

I got my Fireworks 4-pack today too. I think there's only three posters too. All the art included is really cool, I'm glad they did this! I feel silly for ordering all four now though. I was under the impression that each color had unique art pieces haha. Instead I got four copies of the same seven cards!

Yeah I thought the covers were different or something of that nature, oh wells, not like they were terribly priced.

I understand why you guys were confused, I explained it pretty clearly but you could still read the sentence and be like "what the fuck?". We might have gone a little overboard, but the whole point was to give each person who buys a copy a few different versions of how the art was represented. I am pretty sure after we sell the first 3,000 copies the actual art for the 7" will change.