PO: Fireworks - "Gospel" LP

Will Run For Cover have a pre-order with pressing info/no combo t-shirt crap?

Yeah, we don't have a hand in this record. Triple Crown was nice enough to let us release the last two records without asking anything in return, they are more than deserving of releasing Gospel themselves. I would expect future Fireworks release from RFC though, with the next being the We Are Everywhere 10".

Will Run For Cover have a pre-order with pressing info/no combo t-shirt crap?

Yeah, we don't have a hand in this record. Triple Crown was nice enough to let us release the last two records without asking anything in return, they are more than deserving of releasing Gospel themselves. I would expect future Fireworks release from RFC though, with the next being the We Are Everywhere 10".

Can't wait for that.

hey folks,

I hope someone of you can help me.

I ordered the package and by the time of the order the coupon let me withdraw the money for the seasick mp3 as well.

Now I checked my bank account and merchnow just charged 0.99 $, but nothing more.

I already mailed them, but didn't received a reply by now.

Who else has got the same problem?

Why didn't merchnow withdraw the money for the rest of my order? I never dealt with them before. Does it mean they charge the remaining money when the package is ready to be shipped?

Thanks for your help.