WOW (obama content)

I don't see why a photo of him wearing this should be such a big deal. I wish people weren't so stupid.

I hear you. What's weird is Obama's camp is in a huff about the picture because they think its an issue. Then Hillary's camp comes out and says, why, its just a picture, it shouldn't be a problem. But they leaked it to start with, meaning they thought it would cause issues. Then again you can argue the Drudge Report, shitcan it is, should have never published it to begin with as it has no journalistic value.

“Enough. If Barack Obama's campaign wants to suggest that a photo of him wearing traditional Somali clothing is divisive, they should be ashamed. Hillary Clinton has worn the traditional clothing of countries she has visited and had those photos published widely,” said Williams.

oh come on. thats bullshit. They know that SOME americans and SOME voters will see those pictures and think "GawD DAMN TERRORIST" and thats why the picture was published.

it shouldn't matter!

but it will!

Remember that video someone posted a week or so ago of a guy interviewing some hicks in Tennessee about voting for Huckabee and they were saying Obama (Musama ???) was going to swear in on the Koran.

This is right up those folks alleys. However, they probably wouldn't vote for Hilary anyways.

Guest baseball

Hahaha, I know we've been seeing him for like 8 years. But honestly, could we have elected a bigger flat out goofball than GW Bush?

The guy just seems like a little kid trapped in an adult's body. And that's before he even starts talking...

Hahaha, I know we've been seeing him for like 8 years. But honestly, could we have elected a bigger flat out goofball than GW Bush?

The guy just seems like a little kid trapped in an adult's body. And that's before he even starts talking...

Not just a kid, a spoiled brat who'll never admit when he's wrong.

Ouch! Playing on the nation's Islamophobia, low blow!

this really says something about the nature of clinton as a politician. if you were thinking of voting hilary please realise she is playing on the fact some sections of the electorate are essentially racist to get votes. that is so low.

anyone know if Obama has any ties to the Muslim faith in his family or himself directly?

his father and stepfather were both born Muslim, but both were basically atheists. Obama became Christian on his own around '96 i believe while working as a community organizer.

basically, Hillary's right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. she also has people within her campaign doing their own thing now. at the last debate, basically she hinted towards throwing in the towel, and one staffer sent out an email saying it was time for the dems to unite, while another sent out an email blasting Obama over something and saying that it showed Hillary is ready to be pres. she's had this problem all along, hence why she's doing so badly. there's a group within her campaign that wants to take it to the end and not give up, and that could be a huge problem if she decides to listen to them. Hillary's staff should be smart enough to know that the race is basically over, and not bring up something like this that the right wingers can then use. however, they're fucking idiots and don't want to give solidarity a shot.