i hate this guy

the turntable alone was $73,000. I could see a net cost of at least $1 million for the special contracting and construction needed for the job, not to mention the hardware and accessories, if this dude "works in retail" he is either a corporate schmuck or he utilized the shit out of his 401k.

i know many thai audio mania who always ask me about my palyer and when i replied i like hardcore,punk and metal so i don't mind about how sound is clear and they said waste your time for collect records if you don't pay many attention in the player.

i think i will ask 'em for see my player again when i can buy baang and olufsen home theatre....

steventangent! i see in your playlist fordirelifesake. i loveeee that band. did they ever make anything to vinyl? i thought they were gonna do a halloween 7 inch but i never heard anything more.

I'll respond via PM since it's not relevant here, but I will say that the guy that the guy to talk to here would be Justin (forgeagain) as he's put it out.

Guest baseball

I love that guys shelves/storage. I am pretty stoked to be able to finally create my own music room come June when I get a place with a second bedroom. Even if it's 1/1000th of the cost of that one.