CRUCIAL DUDES - 61 PENN PRE-ORDER

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The records came in yesterday! Kevin and I from Jump Start will be hard at work tomorrow packing them up. These will start shipping soon! Thanks so much for your patience!

Sweet!

Can you move them over to asscard too? I mean it said that half would go but I haven't seen them yet. Really want this!

The records came in yesterday! Kevin and I from Jump Start will be hard at work tomorrow packing them up. These will start shipping soon! Thanks so much for your patience!

Sweet!

Can you move them over to asscard too? I mean it said that half would go but I haven't seen them yet. Really want this!

This. Real keen to get my hands on this. Any idea when they'll be up on the asscard store?

Crudes just tweeted pictures of the vinyl, so stoked that these are FINALLY shipping! I got the white/black splatter which is grey instead of white. PICTURES:

"white/black" splatter

http://yfrog.com/kg9cxpmj

And you all know what white vinyl looks like and what black vinyl looks like but here it is anyway.

http://yfrog.com/kkgevbj

http://yfrog.com/kim6gkj

oh, and asscard has had CDs since april, but i don't think that solves the problem/issue for you. :(

Haha no it doesn't, I would really like the 12", but if the pressing is going fast, have you guys even shipped some to asscard? I remember that someone said that half of them would be for Europe.

we generally send half the pressing to asscard when we do split releases. they won't be getting half the first pressing on this one because of the demand so far here in the states, but they will get every color from the first pressing.

No I get it, asscard will probably sell 50 at most of them, crucial dudes are fairly unknown in europe. But just a few would be nice, I'd like to get my hands on a copy.

Sent. I'm not bitching about it, i was just sayin. I know shit takes a while to get to alaska, but it should still get here before it does india. I will be really stoked to finally spin this.

that's not true at all. it all depends on what shipping option you choose. i don't know what you selected off hand, but US orders have the media mail option, which is a lot slower than even international priority shipping.