CRUCIAL DUDES - 61 PENN PRE-ORDER

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I ordered the splatter, and got solid... And no special note or coupon as promised, meh JS. South jersey wiggers.

what special note are you talking about? we never said you'd get a special note. we did say you'd get a limited record if we could get them, or a discount code via email, but nothing that said we'd send you a special note.

nothin for me. but thats not surprising. I hate when good bands are on shitty labels. RFC, No sleep, Animal Style, someone pick these dudes up.

yeah, that makes a lot of sense. none of those labels have ever had shit talked on them for one or two people on this board being pissed cuz they didn't get their record. grow up, and stop using media mail as a shipping option if you want someone to actually track your package.

Jump Start is backed hard in my book, got my crudes LP a few weeks ago and it looks fucking awesome and sounds even better. And plus, they were great about communicating about the delay. Somehow just after the PO went up they lost my address and had no record or what I had ordered. I believe it was Jeremy that emailed me and cleared it up just fine. I would definitely order from them again with "customer support" like that (already have 2-3 times) and if ya want your shit to come quick, don't select media mail? Simple. Sucks not having your record yet but I feel they do their best to communicate what's going on.

i'm not going to sit here an say this dude didn't or shouldn't have gotten an email back. it should have been taken care of, and if it wasn't i apologize, but one email in regards to an order versus talking shit on a msgboard? that means you really don't care about your order all that much, media mail or not, or you need to look into other means of communication besides this or any msgboard. our email addresses are quite public, as well as a contact phone number, FB, and twitter. we do our best to respond, whether it's any of these. we can't hang out on every msgboard on the net, and i certainly can't give a customer a tracking number for shipments sent via media mail when that option isn't available to us from the us postal service.

also, for the record i know jeremy arglye was just taking a piss on this thread because he's a good friend. he's had his record for a bit now even though the canadian post office took a giant dump on this preorder shipment, not to mention the mix up at the pressing plant.

also, for those of you that are wondering, i'm still trying to get a hold of the 7"s that the crudes labels were pressed on. like we said before, whether we can get a hold of them isn't our decision, but if we do, which we're still trying to do, anyone that preordered will get one for free.

yeah, and we're a shitty label.

I like Jump Start!

This record rules too.

QFT!

Seriously dude, you chose a shitty postage option to a place that is miles from anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Santa was your mailman. Your shit will arrive and you'll spin it and be glad they're on such a wicked label. Jump Start have gone to great lengths to help me out before. They're not trying to screw you over man. And make sure you order that Noise By Numbers record whilst you're having a whinge too.

Take a lesson from old mate Chop Chop -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The first pressing is almost long gone! Thank you so much for everyones support!

We came back from tour and we have around 40 copies leftover which Jump Start will be or already has sent over to Ass-Card.

Sweet, thanks!

Congratulations on almost selling 500 copies, you guys totally deserve all the attention!

• 5 months later...