Twilight Zone Appreciation Thread!

kyle

i like the on where the earth is getting closer and closer to the sun, but it's just a dream that lady is having cause she has a horrible fever and it's actually moving father away.

the one where the guy cuts his vocal chords to win a bet, but the guy has no money to pay him.

To Serve Man = Fucking Classic.

Where the dudes steal the gold and then freeze themselves until hundreds of years into the future and then BAM! gold is worthless.

The one with superstious Shatner and the little machine that can tell the future and they almost get stuck in that little town.

i fucking love the twlight zone . the sci fi channel marathons are the best!

All episodes mentioned are classics. Such a great show and I have no friends to talk about the Twilight Zone with. They are either only casual fans who catch an episode here and there and if it's late and nothing else is on and therefore have nothing to say about it or they think I'm a total dork for watching the show.

I am not a hardcore fan but have always enjoyed watching it. Especially when Sci-fi Channel does their yearly all-day marathon of episodes. It's amazing how something created so long ago, still has an impact nowadays. That's a true classic right there.

Just the other night I caught one w/ a very young Dennis Hopper. Only watched about 10 minutes of it and I don't know what the episode title was.

I am not a hardcore fan but have always enjoyed watching it. Especially when Sci-fi Channel does their yearly all-day marathon of episodes. It's amazing how something created so long ago, still has an impact nowadays. That's a true classic right there.

Just the other night I caught one w/ a very young Dennis Hopper. Only watched about 10 minutes of it and I don't know what the episode title was.

To my knowledge only episode that starred Dennis Hopper was "He's Alive" where he played a neo-Nazi trying to gain power in his town. Is that the one you saw?

i dunno any of the names, but the best one is the one about the ugly girl who is actually really pretty when everyone else looks goofy.

Eye of the Beholder. probably my favorite, too.

Shit, how could I forget Eye of the Beholder? So great. I mean, you can pretty much see how that one is going to end, but sheesh, so good.

To my knowledge only episode that starred Dennis Hopper was "He's Alive" where he played a neo-Nazi trying to gain power in his town. Is that the one you saw?

Yes! That's the one. What I did see of the episode, I liked.

oh and theres an episode not to many people caught called "an occurrence on wolf creek."

really trippy.

is there an episode called an occurrence on wolf creek, or are you talking about an occurrence on owl creek bridge?

That was a french short film from 1962 that a producer of the twilight zone bought the rights to air in the US for a few times. It's not in syndication.

Eye of the Beholder. probably my favorite, too.

Shit, how could I forget Eye of the Beholder? So great. I mean, you can pretty much see how that one is going to end, but sheesh, so good.

i always play a game during the marathons to see if i can guess the ending before it's obvious. that's one of the only ones i got.

yo, shitty twilight episode: the one with an old lady that live by herself and some little fucking alien comes to her shitty home and starts shooting her heart with a lazer. worst episode ever seen.

I definitely just went through an entire week on my DVR and set up all the Twilight Zone episodes I thought would be interesting, including a lot that were mentioned here.

The episodes I've seen have really kind of freaked me out. Some of them weren't even that scary, they just make me nervous.

I liked the one where the lady is in the train station, and her "double" is there from another dimension and is trying to kill her any everything.

yo, shitty twilight episode: the one with an old lady that live by herself and some little fucking alien comes to her shitty home and starts shooting her heart with a lazer. worst episode ever seen.

You're talking about The Invaders and the old lady is Agnes Moorehead. That one is a classic! Yeah, it's a little cheesy, but the fact that it can be so awesome without any dialog is great. Did you catch the ending? If you missed it, I could see how that would ruin it for you. It's the only episode acted out almost entirely in pantomime.

You're talking about The Invaders and the old lady is Agnes Moorehead. That one is a classic! Yeah, it's a little cheesy, but the fact that it can be so awesome without any dialog is great. Did you catch the ending? If you missed it, I could see how that would ruin it for you. It's the only episode acted out almost entirely in pantomime.

the no talking was good. i am not sure if i made it to the ending. if i did i forgot it. wasn't she on another planet or something?