Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

so how long till somebody spills the adrenaline repress announcement?

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Deftones-%252d-Adrenaline-LP.html

"Deftones Round 2 – Adrenaline Vinyl

May 31 marks the release date for yet another great Deftones vinyl release. This time Adrenaline will be pressed on a 180 gram LP and is available for pre order now here. Rumor is round 3 of Deftones vinyl will be a really good one so stay tuned!"

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so there will be a color press for this and around the fur? all the preorders are for black, correct?

There will be colored variants for ATF and Adrenaline. I THINK there are 3 colors for each release. I believe all the pre-orders that are currently up are for black vinyl, but Im not 100% on that. I would assume it would say if it was colored vinyl or not on the pre-order if it was for colored vinyl.

And the fact that there's even going to be a "round 3" gets me giddy.

Not sure anything's set for a "round 3"

There will be a HT color of Adrenaline tho.

Keep hope alive, my man! ;)

I think I'll wait for amazon to have this cheaper and then pre-order and wait for the price to drop several times and lock in the cheapest price. As of now, they only have an import version of this for $40. I'm sure the domestic will be a comparable price to ATF.

Hear, hear. I'll be entertaining the idea of potential hope until someone official shoots it down. We need to make this a thing of the past.

I've never done a P/O through Amazon, but I really do enjoy the idea of "locked in" low prices. Are they pretty trustworthy with fulfilling orders correctly? Packing records adequately? Certainly a route I'm willing to explore.

I've pre-ordered both the white pony reissue and diamond eyes before they cam e out thru amazon, you recieve it earlier than the release date and it's a cheaper price. It's a good experience. I pre ordered the ATF thru them and I am excited for when they have the adrenaline to preorder. They would be my suggestion for anyone else.

Hear, hear. I'll be entertaining the idea of potential hope until someone official shoots it down. We need to make this a thing of the past.

I've never done a P/O through Amazon, but I really do enjoy the idea of "locked in" low prices. Are they pretty trustworthy with fulfilling orders correctly? Packing records adequately? Certainly a route I'm willing to explore.

All my experiences in ordering vinyl from Amazon proper, not marketplace sellers, has been great. Most of my LP's come in the thinner envelope style cardboard mailer with the adhesive seal but then that is put inside a large box with air packets. Can't really go wrong with that, though from what I understand, not everyone gets that treatment. I think it may be a regionally determined thing depending on the varying practices of their network of remote suppliers.

Just wait til HT puts up colored vinyl and order that one ;)

I'm getting two of every color of each release. One for play, and one back up in case my dumb hands decide to send the needle scathing laterally across the grooves ;)

I just got the 7 words/teething 7" in the mail I was jumping around like a kid with excitement, now with ATF and Adrenaline, I didn't think it could get more exciting but it is! Gosh im queer. Maybe just for deftones vinyl i guess.

I am right there with you, buddy! ;D

And the fact that there's even going to be a "round 3" gets me giddy.

Even though I know this would never happen... it would be cool if they were to drop their unreleased album, "Eros", only on vinyl.

But seriously... at the rate they keep pressing their stuff on vinyl I'm going to start running out of money.

^The only reason I have money is to buy Deftones vinyl.

But I seriously doubt they'll just come out of nowhere with Eros. Would be cool but I'm more concerned with padding my collection with all their previous albums first. Need to replace my S/T. And I just listened to my SNW last night. If they repress it and it sounds just like the first one, were all in for a treat. Just an amazing mix/master and press.

SHIT! 3 colors of each!?! That's awesome but also not so awesome. I normally don't venture too much into collecting variants but I'm a Deftones fanboy so I'll have to have every color. Gonna be oh so broke. HAHA, I'm almost to the point where I put records ahead of my damn rent.

Just preordered this and Around the Fur from Amazon. Free shipping is the death of of me.

$21.85 here. Although they say it's an import - with a ship date of June 7.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TRKH6M/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=kersjour-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004TRKH6M

Just preordered this and Around the Fur from Amazon. Free shipping is the death of of me.

$21.85 here. Although they say it's an import - with a ship date of June 7.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TRKH6M/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=kersjour-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004TRKH6M

Is it safe to assume that this is the same 180 gram version up for pre-order at SRC? The different release date and "import" bit are throwing me off.