Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the colored variants.

travis said he wasn't sure there was even going to be a black for either of these so I'm thinking I'm definitely going to end up with a couple colors from these orders. I will definitely hit up HT for their particular colors as well. Like I said, I'm getting two of each color of each release. I just hope the packaging has a sticker to indicate which color they are ???

I really have no influence over the colors of the Deftones stuff. With some vendors I can pick what colors I want but with these the band picked all the colors which Im totally fine with. Its the band's release and should be represented how they see fit. Generally this vendor doesnt do multi-colored vinyl like half/half, swirl and so on. They will all likely be one color.

Sexy! I'm on that shit. And I'm going to go ahead and assume, even though you said your avatar fluctuation will no longer be indicative of new releases, that your current avatar means that I can be happy. You DON'T have to confirm or deny it.

Its funny because my CD case for that is laying under my monitor right below where avatars are displayed at this very moment.