Charlie Sheen + Converge?

Guest errolwest

[image]

Shopped for sure. That episode was hilarious though. That pic is the tits! (no pun intended?)

there is no such thing as a hilarious episode of two and a half men. otherwise every episode would be hilarious. because its the same fucking story/plot/joke/utter crap on a weekly basis.

Shopped for sure. That episode was hilarious though. That pic is the tits! (no pun intended?)

there is no such thing as a hilarious episode of two and a half men. otherwise every episode would be hilarious. because its the same fucking story/plot/joke/utter crap on a weekly basis.

Ah people always hate on this show. Never said it was comic genius...just funny. You don't watch the show enough my friend. I do admit the show has definitely run past its prime...it really should stay cancelled. Same story & plot stuff applies to most tv shows...thats how they keep an audience.

one night recently i was on a megan fox kick. and that was enough to dull my senses into watching the role she played on that show. 3 minutes in, and i was physically uncomfortable.

back before the show totally blew up, i hated on it. because its to be hated.

like i said, utter crap. i stick to the shows where real comedians and real writers are involved in putting together a script. and for the sake of delivering a great show, and not for derpy ratings.