hardcore in non-hardcore places

[image]

I spent 10 hours yesterday putting that fucking stage together in Orlando. 28 semi trucks of shit. Craziness. It was a bad ass stage set, though.

28 semi trucks of stage shit!? Dude I feel sorry for you if you have to set that up every night. So, can you tell us is Lady Gaga really into Minor Threat? I think it's just a coincidence.

Also I don't get the sign to the bottom right. It's weird.

I spent 10 hours yesterday putting that fucking stage together in Orlando. 28 semi trucks of shit. Craziness. It was a bad ass stage set, though.

28 semi trucks of stage shit!? Dude I feel sorry for you if you have to set that up every night. So, can you tell us is Lady Gaga really into Minor Threat? I think it's just a coincidence.

Also I don't get the sign to the bottom right. It's weird.

I'm just local crew, not on the tour. Thankfully. Most of the set looked to be a mock up of NYC. The signs I think are a comment on the materialism and shock value of the culture which I don't get because Lady Gaga certainly is part of that demographic. This pic is only the stage left side. On stage right there was a sign that said "GOLD TEETH" and underneath it said "MR. BLING BLING'S", but it totally looked like "MR. BUNG BUNG'S".

I don't know if anyone will know the band, but they're called D.B.S. they're a Canadian band that was amazing but broke up quite awhile ago.

Anyway I saw a guy wearing a D.B.S. shirt at a hip-hop (Awol One, 2mex and Abstract Rude,) show last night. I've never seen a D.B.S. shirt anywhere so I thought that was cool.

Guest errolwest
I don't know if anyone will know the band, but they're called D.B.S. they're a Canadian band that was amazing but broke up quite awhile ago.

Anyway I saw a guy wearing a D.B.S. shirt at a hip-hop (Awol One, 2mex and Abstract Rude,) show last night. I've never seen a D.B.S. shirt anywhere so I thought that was cool.

that pretty damn cool.