Jacob Bannon Jane Doe Print

colossus77

Hello all,

I am brand new to this message board and was wondering if anyone might be interested in purchasing a "Jane Doe" print that I have. This was one of the "Rejected" prints that Bannon had up for sale on Deathwish awhile back.

I have some more pics of the print that I will post underneath this message. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

-Colossus77

Not sure why you're being so aggressive toward me in your postings. I don't know what the print is worth due to it being "rejected".

I didnt think he was being aggressive. Just saying you will have quite a few offers since you didn't open the thread saying you want $300+ or whatever for it.

With that said, got a price in mind?

When I bought it from Deathwish, the information on the site said it was one of a number of prints rejected for "printing errors". I later read that there was a batch of Jane Doe prints that had water damage and were labeled as "Rejected". I have checked this print over and over for any signs of water damage, and have found none.

Yeah, dude. Apologies if you thought I was ridiculing you.

I believe a handful were "damaged" in transit. Some obtained visible water damage, and others - such as colossus77's - received none. But it's still dubbed "Rejected" since it was a part of the batch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're not listing a starting price, just prepare to be lowballed, a bit. But I suppose that will only be relative to how much you're expecting to score.