What's left from RSD at 1-2-3-4 Go!

cool bro. nice response to my TWO PMs

I don't live on this board. I run a real world record store, label and mail order pretty much by myself so cut me a little slack if I don't get right back to you the second you send a message. It might take a few days...especially when I take one of the very few days off that I get these days. LIST UPDATED.

I just wanted to say that it was awesome to finally meet you on RSD. expect me to start visiting more often. I still cant believe you had that lard album kudos man

Cool to meet you too! We're having a sale next Saturday if you're around. 10% off everything and 20% off select items.

cool bro. nice response to my TWO PMs

I don't live on this board. I run a real world record store, label and mail order pretty much by myself so cut me a little slack if I don't get right back to you the second you send a message. It might take a few days...especially when I take one of the very few days off that I get these days. LIST UPDATED.

welp, my apologies man. thanks for the response

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Still waiting for my order, it's been over a month :(

This sounds sarcastic, but it's not meant to be...Isn't there a Canadian postal strike?

There is, but I paid for the stuff in mid April and was told it was shipped 48 hrs after I paid. Canada post only stopped delivering about a week and a half ago. 2 months is WELL enough time for a package to show up.

• 2 weeks later...
Check your paypal dude. I'm sorry it took a little bit but between moving my store, apartment, planning shows, running a store day to day and flying out of town to see a baby get born I've been busy. No excuse, I honestly apologize and thank you for your patience.

Thanks dude. Appreciate it.