PO: Fucked Up David Comes 2 Life Buy Early Get Now

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do i need to look out for to buy when i go see them tonight? what tour only stuff to they have?

The Other Shoe 7". Picked one up at the Wrongbar NXNE show. Wonder how many were pressed????

Have fun! I am going to see them this again this Sunday at Call The Office.

Did they have any t-shirts?

It definitely seems like something that's coming. I find it cool that Damian isn't bummed out about it and actually advocates other singers coming in to help out in a collectivist manner.

I'm going to say that they'll drop "Year of the Tiger", another ep, start the fourth lp and then the band'll implode.

I find it weird (this is just from what I gleaned through articles and the like) that the majority of the band seem to have a lot of animosity towards Damian.

It definitely seems like something that's coming. I find it cool that Damian isn't bummed out about it and actually advocates other singers coming in to help out in a collectivist manner.

I'm going to say that they'll drop "Year of the Tiger", another ep, start the fourth lp and then the band'll implode.

I find it weird (this is just from what I gleaned through articles and the like) that the majority of the band seem to have a lot of animosity towards Damian.

I always got this feeling too.

Thanks for the heads up above! I need the Other Shoe 7"

Unfortunately, I did resort to eBay for David's Town but I don't feel like I got ripped off as the total auction with shipping was only $24. Not too bad.

I did the same/same price range. Not like Big Cartel is dirt-cheap. I'd rather of had the town-comp around RSD opposed to now.