PO: Fucked Up David Comes 2 Life Buy Early Get Now

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could have sworn i read somewhere that they only did a pressing of 30 for "the other shoe" 7"... i'm assuming this is no longer the case?

There's at least 100 pressed.

From Looking For Gold: "The first 100 people at this [show] will be able to buy something basically no one has figured out even exists yet - the The Other Shoe 7". We pressed a few of these for the tour we just went on and have a few left over"

i could have sworn i read somewhere that they only did a pressing of 30 for "the other shoe" 7"... i'm assuming this is no longer the case?

There's at least 100 pressed.

From Looking For Gold: "The first 100 people at this [show] will be able to buy something basically no one has figured out even exists yet - the The Other Shoe 7". We pressed a few of these for the tour we just went on and have a few left over"

I have a feeling there's actually /500 of these.

Who knows..

Got my Other Shoe 7" today. The way they packed the thing was an absolute joke but it somehow made it from Canada to the US without getting damaged. Thankfully it was in good hands with the postal people because this could haven been beaten to shit easily by the way it was packed. Guess I lucked out.