Solid Effect Pedals?

I also swear by my EHX - LPB1 booster. Pretty handy to have on board. I also use a boss dd-6, but I have my eye on 4 or 5 other delay pedals. For overdrive I have one of those (now overpriced) MXR Classic Overdrive pedals. I also have a few other odds and ends that I toss in the mix whenever I am bored.

As far as delay goes I can't recommend the Timeline and Flashback enough. All the presets on the Flashback sound great to begin with but the fact that it has the Toneprint slot where you can make your own on your computer then put it on or download and use ones from other artists is just freaking cool as hell.

I know the Timeline is DANG expensive and excluding the Bluesky I probably won't spend that much on a pedal again any time remotely soon but I can vouch that it's without a doubt worth it.

I finally managed to snag a zvex fuzz factory. This thing is so massive for such a small pedal and easily worth the price. I also recently got into some catalinbread pedals and got a semaphore(tap tremolo) and Callisto(Chorus.Vibrato). These two are awesome and I love messing with them. Looking into getting an eventide space next. Eventide pedals are expensive, but having bought a pitchfactor some time ago, I can easily say these pedals are worth every penny. Might also look into finally getting a delay pedal. I have a 150 and 201 space echo, but would really like something with tap tempo. I'm thinking of springing for an empress super delay.

• 3 years later...

Bumpin' an old ass thread.

Loop Lords, I'm in the market for a loop pedal. Debating between the Ditto or spending the extra cash on the Boss RC-3.

Do any of you later model RC owners (the 2 or the 3) know if you can transfer 'recordings' from the pedal to a computer similar to how you can dump .wavs onto it? 

I liked my RC-2 a whole lot but I can't answer the transfer question. 

I just ordered this a few days ago:

http://www.strymon.net/products/riverside/

I've gone through probably 10 overdrive pedals in the last two years and nothing has left me satisfied after a couple tries. I love my Strymon Blue Sky reverb and everything in the video shows features I've been dreaming of so I took a chance on it. Ships today so hopefully I'll be able to rip it soon