PO UPDATE: EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Take Care, ...

paz

I keep all my records outside of the gatefolds to begin with. These records are sitting in their own polybag on my shelf now, while the box is next to them. Nice and easy.

This is exactly what I was gonna post. I keep all my records outside the jackets and on top of that (since I am beyond crazy) I put every single record into a new paper/plastic inner sleeve. Yes, it's more money to spend but ya just can't beat those paper with plastic inners as it prevents all them little paper scratches. I've noticed they can get really expensive when buying the sleeves online so shop around. I pay $28 for 100 at my local store.

The Mofi ones are even more expensive, but worth it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what I was gonna post. I keep all my records outside the jackets and on top of that (since I am beyond crazy) I put every single record into a new paper/plastic inner sleeve. Yes, it's more money to spend but ya just can't beat those paper with plastic inners as it prevents all them little paper scratches. I've noticed they can get really expensive when buying the sleeves online so shop around. I pay $28 for 100 at my local store.

The Mofi ones are even more expensive, but worth it.

Those MoFi sleeve seems pretty cool but the price is the main thing that deters me. I spend a TON on records so I can't up the price of all the supplies I buy. I only have one small gripe about the MoFi sleeves. They sometimes don't like to properly stand up (over time) when stored behind the jacket. The paper/plastic ones are tougher when it comes to that. That being said, please shoot me for being such a nerd about how over protective I am about storing my records.

Anyone know if colored vinyl is still available?

Just email TRL and ask - they're quick to respond usually.

I e-mailed last night and they got back to me today. Still some colored vinyl left. I just ordered a copy :)

Hoping for green but they all look sweet as hell. Super good service from TRL as usual.