PO UPDATE: EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Take Care, ...

paz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah when i get home i will bust them out again to confirm the color and give them a proper listening.

i got my from amazon fwiw and im 99% sure mine were black. the green looks amazing but im pleased with black if that is what it is.

will report back in a couple hours. its gonna be another late day at the office.

Read more: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60147&start=45#ixzz1Kr86ys8f

I remember reading that the colors were exclusive but I wouldn't be surprised if they sent them to indie stores as well. The answer was in response to someone who ordered through Amazon and wondered if it would be colored. Someone from TRL said the ones from Amazon and other stores would be black. I'll try to find the quote.

Is anyone else awaiting their TRL order? With all the excitement and talk of color, I'm starting to feel left out. I emailed TRL requesting status and haven't received a response.

Yeah, I'm still waiting, but there's nothing to be worried about. TRL's automated shipping system crashed so they had to fill a bunch of orders by hand.