Final Fantasy vinyl???

• 9 months later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have final fantasy XIII soundtrack on vinyl? if so, willing to sell it?

Good luck finding it. I looked for a while, and never saw it lower them $100ish except on yahoo japan (can't bid unless you live in Japan).

@dokidoki

Now if only the Pillows or FLCL had vinyl. Id be a happy camper. I like your Icon.

I've looked for Pillows stuff before, never found anything.

I've been thinking about starting a press to release soundtracks, Videogame and anime soundtracks in the U.S. but i have no idea if the licensing would be like fucking ridiculous or not but people who love movies, vg and anime are collectors damn it!

I mean who wouldn't want the ocarina of time soundtrack on green vinyl with a gold swirl

I've been thinking about starting a press to release soundtracks, Videogame and anime soundtracks in the U.S. but i have no idea if the licensing would be like fucking ridiculous or not but people who love movies, vg and anime are collectors damn it!

I mean who wouldn't want the ocarina of time soundtrack on green vinyl with a gold swirl

This is actually a pretty sweet idea, i definitely would buy some soundtracks. I actually have been using video game soundtracks, mainly final fantasy and zelda, as background music for when i study.

This. Do It!!

If i was able to do final fantasy, what numbers and colors do you guys want to see most?

LOLOL

You might be getting a little ahead of yourself, chief. Maybe try to find a contact with whoever owns the rights to the music, convince them to let you press a small amount that will make them no money, and find the thousands upon thousands of dollars it will take to license and press this stuff before you decide whether the vinyl should be splatter or swirl.