The Wonder Years/Stay Ahead Of The Weather Split

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, SAOTW just keeps keeping better and better! I cant wait to see them live again! They played a killer set at the CSTVT/TWIABP/SAOTW basement show here!

What else could you expect from IIOI/CSTVT/Native its a clusterfudge of talent!

I can't deny that both tracks are flipping amazing, between the tracks it is the best blend of emo, meets pop punk, meets 90's emo, meets mainstream poop punx fans.

Hello Wonder Years Fan!

First of all, thank you for ordering The Wonder Years/ Stay Ahead Of The Weather split “Punk Is Dead. Get A Job”. Unfortunately due to some issues with manufacturing, the split will be delayed in arriving. Fans can now expect to receive their record the second week of May, as packages will start to ship on 5/11! We hope this doesn’t cause you any inconvenience, we are working to get this you guys ASAP!

if you know your way around internet, that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm hoping for FLACs.

I realize that, and I did snag them from AP.net but frankly I'm too much of a snob to listen to 192kbps songs haha.

I guess my point is we shouldn't have to scavenge to get them. It's not the end of the world either way.

i got one on monday. i cannot wait for these to come in :)

has anyone ever gone about buying test presses from Hopeless? stay ahead of the weather is one band i'm really excited to keep a variant collection for. i tried emailing them, but they never got back to me. if anyone else has a heads up, i'd appreciate it!