Hot Wings: Flatties or Drummies?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck coconut. Fuck coconut in its shitty asshole.

Interesting. My most hated food items are sour cream, ranch, and cream cheese.

you had me at ranch.. shit's nasty as fuck. if it's drizzled on a salad, i won't even it it. shit's so gross.

cream cheese on the other hand is phenomenal in it's entirety. especially with lox and bagels.

you had me at ranch.. shit's nasty as fuck. if it's drizzled on a salad, i won't even it it. shit's so gross.

cream cheese on the other hand is phenomenal in it's entirety. especially with lox and bagels.

One time I was having lunch with my ex and her family. They made some kind of nasty sandwich that had cream cheese on it. I didn't realize until the 2nd bite and just projectile hurled all over the dining room table. Was awesome.

To go back to ranch, that's sacrilegious. Bleu Cheese is really the only dipping option for traditional wings. I'm not big on BBQ, but some people are, but I will certainly say that it's easy to pick out someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing sauce-wise when you get BBQ mixed with hot sauce somehow. Terrible. Sauce is key.

They need to be crispy too which is why take-out wings aren't always a great idea if there's a wait.

The best wings I have EVER had came from a place in Delaware called Wings To Go.

If that was in Rehoboth Beach I ran the record store right across the street. Also I hated that place cause the two gay guys who bought that franchise were total assholes (probably the only gay dudes I'd met who I didn't like.)

It was indeed in Rehoboth Beach and I visited that record store many times. This was back in like 1995 though, so we may be talking WAY different periods. I don't remember it being gay dudes, but I lived on, I think, Baltimore, next door to that really famous gay bar, so it's a possibility. A very strong one. That's the gayest part of the gayest town I ever lived in.

If that was in Rehoboth Beach I ran the record store right across the street. Also I hated that place cause the two gay guys who bought that franchise were total assholes (probably the only gay dudes I'd met who I didn't like.)

Wings to go is the shit!!! I love that place, my favorite flavor is buffalo garlic. there is a wings to go where I live (dover, de), but there are a few of them throughout delaware now.

I grew up in Dover. And yeah, there was one in that little shopping center on the highway. I lived there until 94, then just lived at the beach in 95 with my girlfriend.

and I prefer flats. my friends all think I'm crazy, but it works out great for me because they leave all the flats

In high school me and 11 of my swim team friends went to buffalo wild wings and ordered 500 wings we each at about 40 and one kid at 60.... Dang i could eat a ton during high school

i can't eat more than 15, but some chic here ate 112 "FIRE IN THE HOLE" wings years ago. her pic's on the wall at the local pluckers. I think the record there was like 16?. neither were obese, but skinny ass college kids.

In high school me and 11 of my swim team friends went to buffalo wild wings and ordered 500 wings we each at about 40 and one kid at 60.... Dang i could eat a ton during high school

i can't eat more than 15, but some chic here ate 112 "FIRE IN THE HOLE" wings years ago. her pic's on the wall at the local pluckers. I think the record there was like 16?. neither were obese, but skinny ass college kids.

I feel bad for anyone who lived within 1000 feet of her the next day..

I have no real preference on flats or drums, they all taste good to me.

There is a place here partially owned by Tim Owens (former "fill-in" singer for Judas Priest and Iced Earth) that has some really fucking good wings. Most of their flavors are good, and their "super hot" wings even taste decent, but aren't very hot.

This thread is motivating me to get my co-workers for an after work wingfest on Tuesday (cheap wing night).

There's more to the wing than convenience, though. Drums will have a bunch of fat and other shit on them that isn't as quality. The "flatties" have a much better meat on them, even though you have to do a little work with them.

But you're not eating chicken wings right if you aren't fully diving in.