Misfits with DANZIG reunion in Chicago?

Guest squidproquo

Yeah, but is Danzig going to perform with The Misfits or is this a hackneyed rumor designed to bring traffic to a bunch of poorly done interviews?

I don't care what it takes but ending the charade of the Jerry Only fronted Misfits should be a major cause in the music world with celebrity fronted Public Service Announcements airing around the clock begging him to cease degrading the legacy of one of the most influential American groups of the the past 35 years.

Backed.

this is awesome news! why you gotta be dicks?

Because this isn't news. It's a stale ass rumor and a pipe dream apart from being just a link to his blog with no additional commentary or insight.

If I had a blog where I just reposted shit from bands' MySpace and Facebook pages, I'd at least saying something like "Man, this would be cool. What do you guys think?" instead of just a link. I'm sure dude just read Gary V's book and is trying to drive traffic to his site, but let's synergize some engagement to increase key metrics here, blogzilla!

jerry and robo and completely un-necessary to have a ridiculously quality misfits set, in fact it would be better if they wern't there, as Jerry wants the "Misfits to be a "family band" where parents can take their children too" (yes that is a direct quote from the last Misfits show in Chicago, from Jerry himself) if Doyle and Glenn get together to play a FULL set of Misfits songs.....it would be Perfection.

Jerry wants the "Misfits to be a "family band" where parents can take their children too"

don't these guys still play Bullet?

when i saw misfits play deep elm live in dallas (with impotent sea snakes and murphys law) it was hardly a family show.

then again that was over 10 years ago.

it was the tour shortly after graves left, the singer covering for him was a guy from some hardcore band that they picked up in austin or something? he finished the tour doing vocals for them and about 70% of the set was danzig era material.