Blink 182 / My Chemical Romance Tour

Do you guys know James Dewees' status? He "has" to go with MCR or he can choose between this and the European TGUK tour? It won't be the same get up kids show without him...

COme on, though. TGUK just kicked off a coheadlining tour with Saves the Day in Palatine, IL to a room that maybe held 500 at best. They couldn't even get something booked IN Chicago.

But hey, MCR wants to pay him, probably handsomely (ie. more than Matt and the rest of the guys are bringing in per night), to play keys onstage with them on tour in arenas, amphitheaters and 3000+ venues.

FInancially, there's no question as to why he'd be done touring with TGUK. YEah, it sucks. But he's got bills to pay.

(by the by, I went to the show in Palatine, and my wife and I were so bored with TGUK when we saw them back in March that we heard them while we were having dinner after STD and we left without seeing them. Didn't really feel bad about it, either. So James not wanting to go on tour with them isn't surprising.)