So I won TBS & Thursday tickets

The end of "Into the Blinding Light" is too badass. I like how with all the chaos you can barely hear him. Everyone seems to hate on the album because of it's production, but I think it adds a cool element to it, especially on some tracks like that where it works really well. Plus, that's what they were going for.

The end of "Into the Blinding Light" is too badass. I like how with all the chaos you can barely hear him. Everyone seems to hate on the album because of it's production, but I think it adds a cool element to it, especially on some tracks like that where it works really well. Plus, that's what they were going for.

Cool story: the producer is the same guy since A City By The Light, who is also a professor at SUNY Fredonia (one of my friends took classes with him, jealoussssss), who also worked on MGMT, Flaming Lips, Weezer, etc.

They actually just played in Cleveland earlier this year. They played Full Collapse in its entirety. Now THAT'S a show I shouldn't have missed

I went to this show when it came through Vegas. It was pretty sweet to see them play the entire album but also kinda weird... Most of the band didn't really look into it... I on other hand had a great time it was so nostalgic. I definitely thought Animals as Leaders stole that show, I was blown away by the shredding.

I hate the band Thursday but since you are from Buffalo, did you see them when they played in the basement on Tyler st like 10 years ago?

I hate the band Thursday but since you are from Buffalo, did you see them when they played in the basement on Tyler st like 10 years ago?

waiting is possibly the only thursday album i still enjoy.

theres some stuff on full collapse i can still dig.

i kinda outgrew that album i guess, but waiting is still enjoyable to me.

so yeah, basement era thursday ftw.

Nope. I've never seen them in concert... even in a Warped Tour-like setting or anything. I dunno how, but I was always doing something more important when they were in town, or I was out of town, or whatever. Sucked.