Bad room-mates thread

mine is an asshole, he has a cat that howls at 6am every single fuckin day and he doesnt do anything about it. He never cleans shit and he drinks all my beer. He also tries to give me less rent than him because he says I dont clean. He had his mom and some sort of baby at our apt at 9am this morning screaming and fucking yelling and opening the door to my room.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pretty sub-par roommate but he's about to move out. THANK GOD. I make mental notes of lots of things around the house just to see if he'll take the initiative to do shit without me asking him to, but he never does. Case in point: My girlfriend and I went out of town for the weekend, and the trashcan in the kitchen was completely full when we left. Did he take it out while we were gone? OF COURSE NOT. It was overflowing even more, with additional trash stacked up around it on the floor. Goddamn I hate slobs.

mine is an asshole, he has a cat that howls at 6am every single fuckin day and he doesnt do anything about it. He never cleans shit and he drinks all my beer. He also tries to give me less rent than him because he says I dont clean. He had his mom and some sort of baby at our apt at 9am this morning screaming and fucking yelling and opening the door to my room.

you should give him some exlax!

One of my previous roommate was a drug dealer. Worst person to ever live with. Always smoking weed In the house. Always sketchy people over. Beer cans and trash everywhere.

Then he got a dog... Piss and shit everywhere. Then he was getting mad I never hung out with anyone. I don't drink or do drugs at all. And haven't for years. It escalated to the point where he tried to fight me. This all went on for a few months. There were rumors behind my back I was getting kicked out. He pretty much ruined an old antique library desk we used as a dining room table. So one night I was washing a sink full of dishes that were my dishes that they dirtied (no big deal) and said to him "hey you wanna buy these dishes from me?" "uh... What?" "you wanna buy em or not? I'm moving out tomorrow" "ummmmmmmmm".

The best note I couldve left on was a "fuck you" and that's what I did.

This is only a brief explanation of the whole thing. I hate weed more than anything. The smell is horrible.

I live with 5 people at Uni, 4 of them are incapable of cleaning up after themselves, 3 of them are incapable of doing the washing up when I ask them, 2 of them sleep until at least 6pm every day and one of them has only done around £50 worth of food shopping since September, consider that amount when I tell you I've almost doubled that amount in one shop, only for him to work his was through most of it at a lightening pace. I mean, who needs to eat 3 snickers bars and 3 packet of potato crisps in one go?

Bottom line, If I could afford to live on my own, I would, or with a chick I suppose, as long as we banged a lot.

I live with 5 people at Uni, 4 of them are incapable of cleaning up after themselves, 3 of them are incapable of doing the washing up when I ask them, 2 of them sleep until at least 6pm every day and one of them has only done around £50 worth of food shopping since September, consider that amount when I tell you I've almost doubled that amount in one shop, only for him to work his was through most of it at a lightening pace. I mean, who needs to eat 3 snickers bars and 3 packet of potato crisps in one go?

Bottom line, If I could afford to live on my own, I would, or with a chick I suppose, as long as we banged a lot.

not to mention the dumbass who wouldnt fix the door...

not to mention the dumbass who wouldnt fix the door...

Oh he's in there, he is one of the two who sleep in real late, and I didn't wanna stir painful memories of the door incident, haha ;)

your roomate is mad weird. when i slept in your living room before the fest he would get up and cook sausages at like 6 am and have his fucking bluetooth coolguy earpiece on.

your roomate is mad weird. when i slept in your living room before the fest he would get up and cook sausages at like 6 am and have his fucking bluetooth coolguy earpiece on.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

there's a guy at my work who wears one of those like he joe fucking cool or something. Needless to say we give him lots and lots of shit.

Do you guys not know the people you move in with at all?

I actually met the dude once, I was living in a house with 3 other former bandmates, our lease was up in august and he found out his girlfriend was pregnant in june and we werent gonna renew the lease and he was going to find a place with her, 1 of the other guys moved to miami and the other one wanted to buy a place so I was kinda fucked, I didnt have any time to prepare. My supervisor at my job knew a dude that needed a room mate , I figured well ill do my shit and he will do his, turns out this dude is a wierdo, real nice dude, just fuckin weird. Nonetheless I think im gonna try the move in with the gf thing again next lease time