Horrible Crowes

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Side One Dummy:

This is a pre-order for The Horrible Crowes debut album on LP. The vinyl color is black, the actual jacket of the LP was hit with a spot UV gloss to make the lettering stand out for the matte black and white photo of Brian Fallon and Ian Perkins, the two members of The Horrible Crowes. The Horrible Crowes are Brian Fallon's (frontman of The Gaslight Anthem) tip of the hat to the darker side of his musical influences. This pre-order will ship on August 30th, 2011 and should arrive on or AFTER the album's street date of 9/6/11.

For the uber vinyl nerds: the first pressing of black vinyl is limited to 1,300 pieces. The records were pressed at Rainbo Records in Canoga Park, CA. The only other color of vinyl available on this title is the limited edition "blood red" vinyl that can only be found at independent record stores around the US, Canada and UK. The red vinyl is limited to 1,500 copies.

Australia AKA the arse-end of the world

bummer ...I guess the upside to living in the asshold of the world (USA) is cheap shipping...

I think this record will be worth it though

I wish they would have done a limited color...I have been waiting all morning for this to go up cause I didn't want to miss out on the rare variant and it is just black out of 1500

Not that that is important or anything...

Australia AKA the arse-end of the world

obviously cheap records are more important than living in a tropical paradise.

The brochures you've read must be those fancy glossy ones. It's not all beer and skittles down here.

It's not even about cheap shipping, rather not more expensive than the records i've just ordered. US$24 for the records, and US$32.87 for the shipping. And i don't get a realistic shot at the red variant either :(

S1D took it down, Im sure it will go back up. There's no way they sold 1300 copies that quick.

There was also no bundle, the only item they had for The Horrible Crowes was the black LP by itself.

the bundle was /300 and was the LP, cd, shirt, el jefe poster and limited 7" for $55.

it wasnt on the main page but when i clicked the horrible crowes it took me to the bundle

S1D took it down, Im sure it will go back up. There's no way they sold 1300 copies that quick.

There was also no bundle, the only item they had for The Horrible Crowes was the black LP by itself.

the bundle was /300 and was the LP, cd, shirt, el jefe poster and limited 7" for $55.

it wasnt on the main page but when i clicked the horrible crowes it took me to the bundle

Hrmmm, i'll have to try and get on to that bundle i think. The poster from El Jefe is on the 1st page