Attica Attica / Ruiner - Under the Influence 14

From Suburban Home Records:

I am very excited to announce that Shopradiocast will soon be exclusively handling Suburban Home’s mailorder. For those of you not familiar with the good folks at Shopradiocast, I can say without hesitation that they are some of my favorite people working within independent music. They have been doing some really exciting things with SRC and it made perfect sense that we should be working together. Shopradiocast is putting the finishing touches on our exclusive store and on Friday, June 3rd, they will be hosting the exclusive pre-order for the upcoming album by Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground and the next installment of the Under the Influence 7″ series, Ruiner / Attica Attica! The In the Red Volume 1.5 7″ set will also be available for sale as a complete set or individually. Soon, they will be hosting pre-orders for Dead to Me/Flatliners UTI, Cheap Girls/Noise By Numbers UTI, as well as vinyl for This Charming Man, Builders and the Butchers, Bigwig, Bad Astronaut, and lots more.

I want to thank the great folks at Limited Pressing for their help with the Suburban Home store. While I’m sad to say that the store will no soon be gone, I am excited to say that the weekly auctions on the Old LP will continue like they do now.

We’ve got some really exciting things in planned for the near future and have a bunch of records in the works.

So if we have a subscription is SRC filling that or will it be sent from VC?

From Suburban Home Records:

Pressing info for this release will be out of edition of 1,000 copies (300 on Sky Blue, 700 on Opaque Red). If you have a subscription for the Under the Influence 7″ series, your copy will be shipped to you when the records are done.

• 1 month later...