Support for Sum 41 Pressing

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Half Hour of Power

One because its the only thing they ever released worth a shit.

Two because the rights are held by Big Rig records owned by The Mighty Mighty BossToneS who would probably like to see any of the Big Rig releases not already on vinyl pressed.

Three no wait...no don't press any Sum 41.

Shut up and make another thread about your postrock/punkavantegardejapaneseglam metal shit.

Now to be fair, I've said nothing of glam....

...now if you'll excuse me, I'ma go off into this corner over here that I've painted for myself. ;)

Isn't glam 50% metal?

So sum 41 and glam are like cousins or bff's

I got the joke because the general mimicry of using name calling the way the thread's main antagonist(s) have has been a running thing for a few pages it seems. hahah.

For what it's worth though, someone took me up on my offer to trade that copy of AKNF and I'm getting a copy of Slowly Going The Way of The Buffalo (which I've been looking high and low for for awhile now which half of you are probably well aware of) so in my book, this thread rules!

Good to know I accomplished something today. You're welcome, Kriss.

Now let's all say terrible things about MXPX so that Kriss starts getting defensive like 69/rocketcat and then we can assume that 69/rocketcat = Kriss Stress.

Then shit will get REALLY serious.

MXPX was cool when I was 7. Weren't they on Sesame Street?

Fuck you guys, MxPx rules. I saw them live once, best band ever. They let everyone on stage and sing. You guys are fucking retarded if you dont like them. Go listen to your lame shit elsewhere.

Glad to see Kriss got a killer album out of this, it is an album that is legendary. 100% left coast punk 50% christian and 50 %awesome.

Good to know I accomplished something today. You're welcome, Kriss.

Now let's all say terrible things about MXPX so that Kriss starts getting defensive like 69/rocketcat and then we can assume that 69/rocketcat = Kriss Stress.

Then shit will get REALLY serious.

MXPX was cool when I was 7. Weren't they on Sesame Street?

I don't like this thread anymore :(

The first time I saw mxpx was back in 99. It was the second(and last) time the warped tour came over. They ruled.

That day I also me Joe from 22 jacks/s1d. And steve soto from agent orange/adolescents.

And I took a photo of chino from the deftones atop a speaker stack right before he jumped off in to the crowd.

Let's talk about good bands now. Can I ask that this thread be retitled?