PO:Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground-Introducing

Pre Orders for Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground's new album, "Introducing" will start today at 2 pm EST! Each pre order will get an instant digital download of the album! Here are all the details:

[image]

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - Introducing "Deluxe" LP

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Kay-Kay-and-His-Weathered-Underground-%252d-Introducing-LP-%28Deluxe-w%7B47%7D-Automatic-Download%29.html

- Includes the LP, CD, Pint Glass, Coozie, button and instant download

- LP is on White (LTD 300) or Translucent Red (LTD 700)

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - Introducing LP

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Kay-Kay-and-His-Weathered-Underground-%252d-Introducing-LP-%28w%7B47%7D-free-Coozie%2C-Automatic-Download%29.html

- Includes a free coozie and instant download

- LP is on White (LTD 300) or Translucent Red (LTD 700)

- Buy Both colors and save!

Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - Introducing CD

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Kay-Kay-and-His-Weathered-Underground-%252d-Introducing-CD-%28w%7B47%7D-free-Coozie%2C-Automatic-Download%29.html

- Includes free coozie and instant download

been waiting for this for a while. Got a white copy, hope this is as good as their last one!

It's different, but it's still really fucking good.

The master on this is really REALLY weird. At least it is on the version I downloaded from their bandcamp a few months back. The piano and some of the other instruments are way softer than what I expected. Compare the two songs on the Diggin' 7" to the versions on the album if you want to know what I mean. I really want to like this but the master kills it for me.

The master on this is really REALLY weird. At least it is on the version I downloaded from their bandcamp a few months back. The piano and some of the other instruments are way softer than what I expected. Compare the two songs on the Diggin' 7" to the versions on the album if you want to know what I mean. I really want to like this but the master kills it for me.

This is interesting, because the early EP versions of the Wild Orchid Childrens songs as compared to the LP versions for Alexander Supertramp are also completely different.

I really don't like it personally. I think they turned some really great tracks into over-reverbed crap.

• 1 month later...

We were supposed to get the flat coozies, but they sent us the non collapsable ones instead. Although they are not easy to ship, we liked the quality and decided to suck it up this time instead of having them redone. However, it clearly does not fit with an LP so they got shipped separately via First Class.

[image]

We were supposed to get the flat coozies, but they sent us the non collapsable ones instead. Although they are not easy to ship, we liked the quality and decided to suck it up this time instead of having them redone. However, it clearly does not fit with an LP so they got shipped separately via First Class.

[image]

ah that makes sense, thanks. can't complain about free

I really don't like the back cover for this album. Way too much going on, and it's really ugly with the ads and pot leaves every where. The cover and gatefold are awesome though, and the white vinyl is really clean looking. Mine is a bit warped on the edge, but it just makes a bit of static on the edges. Love the album, and was well worth the money, but I can't get over the back cover.

• 3 weeks later...