PO: LEATHERFACE - Live in Melbourne: Viva La Artho

While we do not actively encourage anyone to order all ten colors, we will not turn you away either. I've already gotten questions about that. Unless it says "1 per person" you are free to be as obsessive as you chose (or as focused). As an aside, and no one has asked me yet: it's a great live set and sounds good as well!!

Actually...I most definately don't need 10 copies of this....I was just askin....but SOMEONE might.
Totally. I was meaning this to be more of a fun "holy crap" sort of thing moreover than an expectation that people would get all 10. It's more overwhelming and I think the effect that it has had is specialization. What color do you especially like? Pick that one. I am attempting to find something nice for anyone insane enough to go the distance, but there was not time to figure it out in advance. If I get it sorted out, I will post something. Maybe we'll throw in an old shirt... or some old socks? We'll see. The dream is alive.

Actually...I most definately don't need 10 copies of this....I was just askin....but SOMEONE might.
Totally. I was meaning this to be more of a fun "holy crap" sort of thing moreover than an expectation that people would get all 10. It's more overwhelming and I think the effect that it has had is specialization. What color do you especially like? Pick that one. I am attempting to find something nice for anyone insane enough to go the distance, but there was not time to figure it out in advance. If I get it sorted out, I will post something. Maybe we'll throw in an old shirt... or some old socks? We'll see. The dream is alive.

I know someone who'll be after all ten............... ::)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just re-reading through the set list for this. I NEED this. July can't come too soon.

1. Not a Day Goes By

2. God is Dead

3. Watching You Sleep

4. Never Say Goodbye

5. Diego Garcia

6. Little White God

7. Peasant in Paradise

8. Hoodlum

9. Sour Grapes

10. Nutcase

11. My Worlds End

12. I Want the Moon

13. Broken

14. Not Superstitious

15. Pale Moonlight

16. Dead Industrial Atmosphere

17. Springtime

18. Hops & Barley

19. Hurt

• 1 month later...
Just got this in the mail today from big ugly fish, packaging was very flimsy no cardboard could tell it was going to be damaged before opening it and it was. dissapointing :(

Received mine on Saturday, luckily no damage.

From my experience, records mailed from the UK (from whatever kind of seller, private or large corporation, e.g. HMV) very often come in flimsy packaging. UK record mailers are always thin and too large. Only few UK sellers seem to care about proper packaging :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...