Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Yes, please. Too bad FBR is only interested in pressing shit that will make them the most money, and not stuff fans want.

Because Fueled by Ramen is a subsidiary of Warner.

And also, Will and the DGD bassist are doing a band with Matt Geise from Lower Definition. They'll be recording that soon.

OH MAN. New DGD, this new band, and Of Machines getting back together are things my dreams are made of. I've been waiting for that OM reunion since they broke up. Speaking of which (and to maintain relevance to the topic):

om.jpg

If ever this were to make it onto vinyl, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

No, he's just saying that would be his dream for them to get back together. Aren't they just Woe, Is Me now anyway?

Their reunion is official as of either yesterday or the day before! It's the original lineup, and they're recording one final EP (via their facebook page).

Of Machines is back together? Badass! Who put out that EP (it was an EP, right?)

It was their first and only full-length album, released through Rise. Being that it's a Rise album, a vinyl pressing isn't completely out of the question, especially now that their popularity has spiked considerably.

True. I guess that's just the part of me that refuses to give up hope. DGD and OM are without question my favorite Rise bands. They did press Like Moths To Flames very recently, and they were honestly the last band I would have thought Rise would press, so it's hard to tell.

Also, yeah! The drummer of OM started Woe, Is Me when OM broke up.

They only pressed Like Months to Flame because they got popular with all the press they were getting by touring with bands way better than them, and the fact that they were gonna be on Punk Goes Pop. That generic metalcore thing is making them a lot of money. I have a huge hope of getting DGD's discography on vinyl. They just did a flexi for the tour, so they're trying?

I have a huge hope of getting DGD's discography on vinyl. They just did a flexi for the tour, so they're trying?

Two flexi's actually. Each song was on its own separate clear square flexi disc. I should probably take pictures of them since no one else among the DGD fanbase has. I still need to get the "People You Knew / Perfect" 7-inch.

I'm sure if enough fans petitioned to get DGD pressed on vinyl, we could make something happen.